| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aikawa in June is somewhat warm at 18.9 °C (66.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in June is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in June is not exactly dry. Some 125.3mm (4.9in) of fluid is laid.
- The shortest day is 14:36 long and the longest day is 14:48 long with an average length of 14:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Aikawa June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Aikawa, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Aikawa: