| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aikawa in January is very cool at 2.9 °C (37.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.4 °C (41.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.2 °C (32.4 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 5.2 °C (9.4 °F).
- The weather in January is far from dry. Some 137.5mm (5.4in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 9:34 long and the longest day is 10:12 long with an average length of 9:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Aikawa January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Aikawa, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Aikawa: