| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aikawa in February is very cool at 2.7 °C (36.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.2 °C (41.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.1 °C (31.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 5.3 °C (9.5 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly parched. Circa 101.8mm (4in) of H2O precipitates .
- The shortest day is 10:14 long and the longest day is 11:14 long with an average length of 10:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Aikawa February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Aikawa, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Aikawa: