| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aikawa in August is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.8 °C (83.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in August is far from dry. Some 137.4mm (5.4in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 14:07 long with an average length of 13:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Aikawa August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Aikawa, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Aikawa: