| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aikawa in April is quite mild at 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.4 °C (57.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in April is 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly parched. Circa 102.1mm (4in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:42 long with an average length of 13:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Aikawa April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Aikawa, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Aikawa: